Virus impact over each market - telecom operators, government agencies and regulators' responses - revised forecasts for the next 5 years.
This annual report offers a wealth of information on the trends and developments in fixed-line and mobile telephony, broadband, digital media, convergence and new technologies in
· Key country and telecom statistics;
· Market and industry overviews;
· Regulatory environment;
· Major players (fixed and mobile);
· Mobile voice and data markets;
· Digital TV;
· Converging media, including VoIP, VoD and IPTV;
· Broadband (fixed and mobile).
Researcher:- Henry Lancaster
Current publication date: May 2009 (8th Edition)
Next publication date:- May 2010
BuddeComm’s annual publication,
The incumbent, Deutsche Telekom, remains one of
· Triple play is a rapidly developing market in
· Germany’s VDSL network has been extended in 2009 through co-operative ventures between DT and utilities as well as its competitors including Arcor, Versatel, Hansenet, Telefónica Deutschland, NetCologne and QSC.
Data in this report is the latest available at the time of preparation and may not be for the current year.
The following notes provide some background to our scenario forecasting methodology:
· This report includes what we term scenario forecasts. By describing long-range scenarios we identify a band within which we expect market growth to occur. The associated text describes what we see as the most likely growth trend within this band.
· The projections shown in the tables in this report are based on our own historical information, as well as on telecommunication sector statistics from official and non-official, national and international sources. We assume a possible deviation of 15-20% around this data.
· All statistics for GDP, revenue, etc, are shown in US$, in order to maintain consistency within and between markets. At the same time we acknowledge that this can introduce some irregularities.
Your blogs and website provide a lot of vital information and data and I would like to congratulate you for this. I find it a very useful point of reference in my work.
Arijit Das, Consumer Electronics and Mobility - Retail and Distribution professional Kolkata, India
BuddeComm's strategic business reports contain a combination of both primary and secondary research statistics, analyses written by our senior analysts supported by a network of experts, industry contacts and researchers from around the world as well as our own scenario forecasts.
For more details, please see:
A selection of downloadable samples from our Annual Publications catalogue.
Have the latest telecommunications industry news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to Paul's FREE weekly News & Views.