Global - Reference - Services - Strategies - Marketing
Archived report. This report was archived in 2006 and has not been updated. Despite the falling prices of many telecommunications services, the number of services available is increasing and hence the overall cost to the user. If growth is to be maintained, new business models must be found to provide the new services, but also to keep them affordable. This report discusses strategies for this to be accomplished, including permission based marketing, the absorption of telecom costs into larger commercial e-products, the accent on communication rather than data transfer, and the effective use of broadband.
Table of Contents
2. The battle for the consumer
3. New business models required
4. How to make money in the telco business
5. What makes mass products and services successful?
5.4 Global standards
5.5 Need for marketers
7. Users in the driver’s seat
8. Communication not information is king
9. From national monopoly to niche monopoly
10. Target market: top end of consumer market
11. The small business market
12. Change in perception will cause massive changes
You turned out to be very helpful in answering (our client’s) additional questions and providing us proactively with updated information to support this. BuddeComm definitely provides high-quality service