Emerging Markets Research
The emerging markets of Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East have long held huge potential for the telecoms and digital media sectors.
Since around 1998, BuddeComm has been reporting on these markets and is uniquely positioned to offer strategic insights, analysis, statistical trends and forecasts on the key telecoms markets of Mobile voice and Mobile data, Internet, Broadband, Digital Media and the Digital Economy.
BuddeComm reports also provide valuable commentary on areas such as the key telecoms operators, Government policies affecting the local industry and infrastructure development.
BuddeComm’s extensive experience, has enabled completion of consulting work for the USA, UK, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand governments as well as international organisations within the UN.
- Brazil - Telecoms, IP Networks and Digital Media
- Burundi - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses
- China - Key Statistics, Telecom Market, Regulatory Overview and Forecasts
- China - Mobile Market - Overview, Statistics and Forecasts
- China - Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Digicel - Company Overview - South Pacific
- Djibouti - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses
- Eritrea - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Market Insights and Statistics
- India - Key Statistics, Telecommunications Market and Regulatory Overview
- India - Mobile Communications - Market Overview, Technologies and Forecasts
- India - Telecommunications Infrastructure and Forecasts
- Myanmar (Burma) - Telecoms, Mobile and Internet
- Russia - Key Statistics and Telecommunications Market
- Russia - Mobile Market - Insights, Statistics and Analysis
- Russia - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Solomon Islands - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Market Insights and Statistics
- Somalia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses
- South Sudan - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband - Statistics and Analyses