Emerging Markets Research
The emerging markets of Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East have long held huge potential for the telecoms and digital media sectors.
Since around 1998, BuddeComm has been reporting on these markets and is uniquely positioned to offer strategic insights, analysis, statistical trends and forecasts on the key telecoms markets of Mobile voice and Mobile data, Internet, Broadband, Digital Media and the Digital Economy.
BuddeComm reports also provide valuable commentary on areas such as the key telecoms operators, Government policies affecting the local industry and infrastructure development.
BuddeComm’s extensive experience, has enabled completion of consulting work for the USA, UK, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand governments as well as international organisations within the UN.
- Brazil - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Forecasts
- Burundi - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- China - Key Statistics, Telecom Market, Regulatory Overview and Forecasts
- China - Mobile Market - Overview, Statistics and Forecasts
- China - Telecommunications Infrastructure and Forecasts
- Djibouti - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- Eritrea - Telecoms, Mobile and Internet
- India - Key Statistics, Telecommunications Market and Regulatory Overview
- India - Mobile Communications - Market Overview, Technologies and Forecasts
- India - Telecommunications Infrastructure and Forecasts
- Myanmar (Burma) - Telecoms, Mobile and Internet
- Russia - Key Statistics and Telecommunications Market
- Russia - Mobile Market Insights and Statistics
- Russia - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- Somalia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- South Sudan - Telecoms, Mobile & Broadband Market - Investment Environment & Forecasts