Emerging Markets Research
The emerging markets of Africa, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the Middle East have long held huge potential for the telecoms and digital media sectors.
Since around 1998, BuddeComm has been reporting on these markets and is uniquely positioned to offer strategic insights, analysis, statistical trends and forecasts on the key telecoms markets of Mobile voice and Mobile data, Internet, Broadband, Digital Media and the Digital Economy.
BuddeComm reports also provide valuable commentary on areas such as the key telecoms operators, Government policies affecting the local industry and infrastructure development.
BuddeComm’s extensive experience, has enabled completion of consulting work for the USA, UK, the Netherlands, Australia and New Zealand governments as well as international organisations within the UN.
- Burundi - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- China - Digital Economy and Forecasts
- Djibouti - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband
- Emerging Markets - Mobile Communications - Bangladesh, Chile, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador and Iraq
- Emerging Markets - Mobile Communications - Brazil, Russia, India, China (BRIC)
- Emerging Markets - Mobile Communications - Latvia, Mexico, Pakistan, Romania, Slovenia and Ukraine
- Emerging Markets - The Future of Mobile Broadband and the Internet of Things
- Eritrea - Telecoms, Mobile and Internet
- Somalia - Telecoms, Mobile and Broadband