Paul Budde’s Strategic In-House Workshops continue to be extremely popular throughout the business community. These workshops have been conducted all over Australia; in New Zealand, Asia and Europe. The service is regularly used by most major players in the Australian marketplace to keep in touch with industry trends, developments and business opportunities.
Strategic In-House Workshops are also appropriate for sales and marketing workshops and industry client sessions.
The workshops can be individually tailored to suit the specific needs of participants; however the overall objective is to:
- Update management on the latest developments in the industry;
- Identify any business opportunities that may arise from current technologies and to explore their significance for specific industries or market segments – for example, the development of new markets or new products;
- Investigate business opportunities in broadband and other emerging markets;
- Discuss strategic plans pertaining to new business ventures.
The workshop provides:
- Extensive up-to-date statistical data;
- A perspective on which development fits where, and how it all comes together;
- Personal advice and analyses, based on Paul's 30 years of experience in this market.
Subjects that can be covered include:
- Telecommunications markets, developments and trends in all of the world’s regions;
- Developments and trends in broadband, digital media, IP-based services, policies and regulations, strategic use of infrastructure etc;
- Statistics and scenario forecasting, highlighting opportunities in the market.
Format of the workshop:
The workshop takes between 60-90 minutes and can include an interactive component. This is followed by approximately 60-90 minutes of open discussion.
For further information, please contact us.